Have you ever heard noise in your car when going over bumps?
Does your car feel unstable or shaky?
You may want to have your vehicle's suspension checked. The suspension has a few basic functions that are very important to vehicle safety and stability.
- It keeps your car firmly on the road while creating a level of comfort when encountering different driving obstacles/ road hazards.
- It controls the vehicle's direction of travel.
- It maintains the vehicle's wheel alignment.
- It supports the vehicle's weight.
- It controls the function of the steering system to let the driver control the car via the steering wheel.
- It reduces the "shock" effect when driving over bumps.
Suspension Components are the following:
- Struts and strut mounts
- Coil springs
- Spindle/ Steering knuckle
- Inner and Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Idler Arms
- Center Links
- Pitman Arms
- Upper and Lower Control Arms and Control Arm Bushings
- Sway Bars and Sway Bar Links
- Constant Velocity (CV) Shaft/ Drive Shaft